Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do, Right?


Apologies for interrupting my seven days of what to do with Jeane's and my stencils, but a girl's gotta do wha... oh, we covered that in the title. There will still be seven days in a row, so no worries, yes, including today, Friends. Go one article below.
Ok, so I tottered over to my mailbox just a short time ago in the late of night, and tucked neatly inside was the newest edition of Haute Handbags. My article and tote, It's Hip to be Square is on p. 132. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best edition ever published for this magazine. Really, really mean it. And I am so pleased to be a part of it. It is scheduled for newsstands April 1.
I have been unable to find the correct cover picture to include on my sidebar, but when I do, I'm gonna be all over it. For now, this photo I took of it will have to suffice. If you look carefully, you will see some of the journals I have been working on to sell when I teach at Art Unraveled this year sitting under the magazine. Fun, fun times ahead!

4 comments:

  1. yay! Congratulations!!

    Nikki
    xx
    http://nikkis-attic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published-again! Can't wait to see all the goodies you'll have for sale at AU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet mom! I didn't even know it was coming!

    ReplyDelete