Friday, July 17, 2009

Project Runway Update

So, after making my PR cheesy post, I was contacted and asked if I want to participate in a doll size weekly competition for PR. Heck yeah! I knew there was more of a reason for taking Clothing Design and Power Sewing in high school than to just graduate. I'm gonna be digging out my American Girl doll from her modeling spot for doll clothes and probably get her hair cut and maybe get some makeup put on her so she will look older. Crazy, but fun, right?
Fast forward. YOU can play, too.The challenge each week will be for participants to create, doll size, according to what the designers on the show have to do. My contact is making a blog so that others can see the creations, even if they don't want to play along. There will be a poll or she will get some judges, but no one gets kicked off and participants can play only on the weeks they want to, so nobody gets tied down. She is still working on more details, so once again, stay tuned.
If you are interested, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment