Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Project Book




The little wheels have been turning a lot lately, and I have found myself scribbling lots of ideas in lots of different places. Last night, I decided it was time to assemble all the sketches and ideas into one organized place. I spent more time picking my binder than I did everything else to have it usable, but this is what I ended up with. I bought it at a flea market type sale and wanted to do something cool with it. It doesn't have any rings, but if you fold back the top and put pressure on it, the papers or whatever inside can be taken out or more put in, so I think this will work.I cut a strip of my Dick and Jane fabric and a piece of clear plastic to fit the index at the top and then added some rub-ons. The words designs is really easier to see in real life that the photo would lead you to believe. I also made a pocketed sleeve for it to hold my new Signo Uniball pens. The sleeve will come off if I want it to. I really like the look of it better without the pen holder, but I want to have a pen handy so I don't have to go look for one when an idea hits. I taped in all the former notes and sketches, but after this, I will just write on the graph paper pages.

1 comment: