Friday, August 31, 2012

New Classes Added to My Teaching Schedule

I've been busy setting up new classes and now have them listed in the sidebar. If you have any questions, please let me know by emailing me @ janeeileen@hotmail.com. And if you want to sign up, info. for each class is listed in the sidebar as well.

I am pleased to say that I  will be at The Occasional Artist in downtown Glendale, AZ.  There will be  two Zentangle® classes and a demo. at an upcoming make and take, as well as a fiber arts journal class. The pictures below show the journal as well as examples of some of the Zentangles® I've been playing with lately. Fun projects!










I've also been booked to teach 3 classes for an art retreat this December in southern AZ. I don't know if I am more excited about being fed by a personal chef the whole time or going to have fun with the girls for a a long weekend, but just maybe I don't need to decide. It is just gonna be fun. Period. I can't tell what the classes are 'cause it is part of the surprise everyone signed up for. It filled quickly when it was announced to their group, but I think a few more spots may be squeezed in soon. If you want more info. about how to meet up with Denise and her group, you can contact her @ denisemeetup@gmail.com.

I also took a new sample of my September class at Frenzy Stamper, for the quilt and doily journal with flowers to Frenzy Stamper, so you can see it there or in a photo below. Each person will leave with their own one of a kind creation and extra flowers to use on other projects. A few other examples are shown in an earlier post. http://janeeileen.blogspot.com/2012/08/have-i-mentioned-that-i-love-my-job.html


1 comment:

  1. Your Zentangles are fantastic! Can't wait to play around with them. I'm due for a visit to my mom in Indiana in Oct, but if I find I don't go out of town the weekend of Oct 27 (and there's still space in your classes, I'll be there. xo

    ReplyDelete