Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek: Art Unraveled

Art Unraveled is just around the corner! I will be participating in The Teacher Showdown Competion, Meet the Teacher, taking a few classes, vending, and teaching my Double Double class (There's still room and still sewing machines available, if you want to come. Details are the sidebar of this blog.) You will receive enough materials and "patterns" to make two different sized books, so this really is double. Below are pictures of the kits my students will receive for participating in the fun. This is only the part that goes in the class folder. Fabrics, ribbons, more papers, etc. are in a separate sharing place. Among the things inside the individualized folder are personalized labels for their books, a little gift certificate to my table at the shopping extravaganza, and a sewing badge, just for fun. Below these pictures are samples of finished Double Doubles, so easy to make, even a beginner can do them!







And since people have been wondering what I will be selling at the extravaganza, here are a few sneak peeks since I can't post them all. I will also have some fabrics, rubber stamps, and miscellaneous supplies.

Cigar boxes that can be used as purses or for storing precious memories and goodies

Notebooks in different sizes, greeting cards, postcards, etc. from my Scrappy Paper Collection featured in a recent edition of Sew Somerset Magazine

And lots of journals in various designs, staring with some Double Doubles
that when open look like this







One of my Barely Bare White Journals, (great for babies, weddings, vintage photos, christenings, or everyday occasions), Sew Scrappy Journals, Selvage Journals and one Black and White Journal

You can click on any photo and make it larger. This actually helps with the glare and my bad photography skills, so you can see the details better.

I'm so looking forward to seeing old friends, working with my students, and making new friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment