Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're In Cahoots, It's Official

I feel like I could have a heart attack. While just messing around today with "the devices," I discovered that I could take one of Keegan's iPad designs, download it to a company that will transfer it to custom made fabric. That has been done, and I am just waiting for the mailman. Here is her original design:

When I downloaded this to the fabric site, I got to choose the way it would be printed and chose a mirror pattern. The result can be seen here.
Keegan Olivia 1

I think it is pretty amazing, and I love the way a set of K's came out in the mirrored image. This will become part of a dress for her. Those little dress forms won't be naked for long! We are officially in cahoots!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously cool. She will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. It looks like you are enjoying retirement. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete