Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thanks ever so much!

I just wanted to say thank you again to all the wonderful people who stopped by the See Jane run table to talk to Jeane and me and to buy things today at Art Unraveled. It was so rewarding to see people who came back a second year as well as the new faces. The day was an amazing success in a number of ways. I have my teaching schedule on the sidebar of this blog for those of you who are interested and available to come. Even though all the classes are not yet posted on the Frenzy site yet, you can still call the store and sign up. All of the classes except the Halloween countdown have pictures on other posts, and the info. on how to access them is also in the sidebar. When I get that all squared away, I also plan to have a giveaway. Stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment