Sunday, May 31, 2009
Done! At Last!
About a hundred million years ago, Kellie, in one of my swap groups, sent me an envelope of miscellaneous ephemera and whatnot, and challenged me to make something with it. Earlier, I showed what I had in progress. When I woke up this morning, I knew it had to be done today, and here it is. You can't see the lining, but I did put one in using scraps from another project. This is a very sturdy bag because the fabric I used on the outside is upholstery fabric given to me by my friend Gwen. My friend, Laurie K. gave me the metal label thingy, and I got the giant piece of plastic from used packaging. Maybe I should have made the bag green. So about all it cost me was some time, thread and the ribbon on top.