Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another New Fabric Journal - The Sister Book for Etsy










This is the sister of a book I posted before. They are not identical twins. For some reason, it just took me longer to get this one done. When I work on two books at the same time and they have a lot in common, I call them sister journals. I will be posting this one later today in my etsy shop, and keeping the sister. It's hard to let go of some of my work, so I'm finding a very happy medium. UPDATE: 7:00 P.M. This item was removed from my etsy store for a privately arranged sale, but I do plan to make more sometime in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal!! COngratulations on your cover!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I LOVE it!!!

    I know the feeling of having a hard time letting to of work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great journal and a lovely buy for someone..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journals are fantastic, I love all of the detail and colour.

    ReplyDelete