Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Art Unraveled Announcement!

I am overjoyed to tell you that I have been selected from among the artist applicants to teach again this year at Art Unraveled, and the website is live NOW! The classes I will be teaching are:
1. Funky Book of Memories and Evidence - Tuesday, July 31st  9 am til 4:40 pm
2. The 10 of Hearts - Wednesday, August 1st evening 6:30 til 9:30 pm
4. heART Quilt 101 - Monday, August 6th 6:30-9:30 pm

You can see multiple pictures by following the links to the website.

This year, for the 10th anniversary, a 10% discount on workshop fees will be given to those who register prior to March 15th with workshop fees of $250 or more.  Information can be found on the Register page of the website.

I also plan to have a teacher's table for vending on Saturday, August 4th and attend the Meet the Artists event on the evening of Tuesday, July 30th.

Now, how many days til August? I'm thinkin' there ought to be an app for that!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to take your 10 or hearts class -- but if conflicts with Ruth's romantic buckle class.....I'm only taking jewelry and fabric classes.... oh decisions, decisions....

    ReplyDelete