Monday, October 19, 2009

MOre ScArY StuFf!!





I have gotten a lot done since Friday. I am working my way through a long to do list. Today I decided to photograph the scary skull totes that have been done for a while. Check. Posting on etsy is next. And here they are. These are big big totes. They are 9"X14" on the base and over 16" tall with long 36"handles, that's 18" down from center shoulder on both sides with a nice big pocket on them. They are made from the same heavy duty denim that I made the aprons from. Good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. like your tote and congrats on getting published again..love the little owl book. You asked how I get lots done...well I dont watch tv and I just have to find some time in the day to try and create something usually when the kids are all in bed!

    ReplyDelete