Sunday, June 28, 2009

Honey, I'm Home!

I just got back tonight from Art Fiber Fest 2009. It was fabulous. I will posting a few pictures and more info. later this week.
Whatever you are doing right now, stop, and make a list of what you need to do to be able to join us next year instead of giving excuses. Penney was a little too much for me to handle on my own, and I will need help next year. hehehe Seriously, we want to make the party bigger. We all stayed in three apartments (dorms) at Reed college, and we would really like to get enough people that we know to take up an entire floor in one of the apartments next year. The classes were great, Teesha's yard sale was unbelievable, and the people were terrific. We want you all to see this with us, so put your pennies away and let's go rock it next year together.

No comments:

Post a Comment