Saturday, February 2, 2013

Los Gatos, Hello!

It's kinda funny how every little victory never seems small. I am pleased to say I will be selling my handmade goods at The Artful Journey Art Retreat in Los Gatos, CA.  I got the nod yesterday. BFF Edna and her guys will be staying here keeping an eye on things "til I return, so I am eternally grateful for that. I am excited not only to sell but to take in the whole experience traveling with another BFF and learning from the ever fabulous DJ Pettitt, indeed one of the best of the best, and to do a little shopping of my own as well. This will be my first year there, but I have it on highly reliable report that the whole deal is pretty fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, I am so envious of you! I am hoping to be able to go to an artful journey someday - maybe next year. I wish that it was this year - I would LOVE to take a class from DJ. I own a few of her fabric collages.... Her work is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete