Friday, October 12, 2012

Playing with Tangles


 I have been getting enough feedback from a variety of sources asking me more about what "those things" (zentangles) are on Pinterest : ), what I am doing in my book or other similar questions, so I decided to post some more pictures of my own work including my first submission for the Diva's Weekly Challenge. The first photo shows what I did for the challenge for which all participants were asked to begin with the same string. I do admit it has been a little spooky around here getting the house fixed up with seasonal stuff, and that along with playing with negative space inspired my entry. I was working away on my Zentangle, when I "saw a ghost" so I just decided to run with it. It is what it is. Not my usual stuff, but fun anyway. It would be fun for a Halloween card.




I have to say that I think the mandalas turned into zendalas are my favorite ones to do.
The next ones are related in that each set started off the same blank space before I filled it in. I like playing to see different ways to fill identical areas.




I will be doing another post very soon with more samples of my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment