tangle-a-day 2013 calendar
There is a 2.5" blank square block for every single day of the year for you to tangle on, and it also includes a full month calendar at the start of each month which can be tangled on as well.
Here are a few ideas Carole has for using the calendar. My favorite is her first idea because you could use the calendar as a showcase of all the tangles you know, kind of like a tangle portfolio. That is exactly what I would have done with one, had I had the idea before I started my book.
• Practice a different tangle in each box.
• Pencil a string through all the boxes (or beyond the boxes).
• Use the numbers as a string and tangle inside or outside of them.
• Practice the same tangle in each box for a whole week (or even a month!).
• Make notes about your Zentangle process.
• Use it to play with CZT Laura Harms’ Weekly Challenge (www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com)
I also think it would be fun to do a different monotangle square each day across a two page spread until the last square and then use it to do a zentangle that is a combination of all the squares used on the previous monotangles! I think it would be fun to get together with friends from time to time to do a sharing meeting and show our progress in them. If you have one, I would love to see what you do whether you live close by or not!