Thursday, June 7, 2012

Out With The Old and In With The New

In preparation for Art Unraveled, it was time to doctor up some more business cards. I'm not one to do the same thing forever, so I decided on a new style. The ones on the way out, which if history repeats itself will be gone before AU is over, are the ones with the Dick and Jane fabric and the ones with the yellow machine stitching. Making their debut are the black ones. They just make sense in keeping with using up scraps in the style I call Scrappy Chic.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to add to my collection :) I have the sewing machine one AND the See Jane one right here in front of me! (I have a business card file for all of my contacts)Yours are my favourites. I like my own too :)Stitching on a card makes it makes it a keeper... Better than moo cards -- they are a little piece of art!

    ReplyDelete