Saturday, July 17, 2010

Play it again!

Sometimes once is just not enough. And sometimes neither is twice or three times, so due to popular demand, we're gonna play it again. This week I was asked to do the Double Double class again at Frenzy Stamper, so that's what we're gonna do. You can see the pictures and description here:
http://janeeileen.blogspot.com/2010/03/double-double.html
The class will be on Saturday, November 6 from 10-5 with an hour for lunch. All you need to bring is your sewing machine with bobbins and machine needles, scissors, and thread. I bring the rest. It's that simple, and all you need to be able to do is sew in an almost straight line. I give bonus points for crooked! Come play with us!
If you do not own a sewing machine, I have some loaners, just email me for more info.
janeeileen@hotmail.com







1 comment:

  1. good luck with your class..I dont like sewing in straight lines..it has to be curved or crazy wherever the sewing machine takes me..lol..thanks very much for your comment on my apron

    ReplyDelete