Friday, July 2, 2010

Get Your Free Digital Magazine!

Earlier this week, I posted information about the digital magazine in which my work for the Sew Somerset Sew Scrappy journal from June 2009 is found:  Facebook 7500 Celebration Issue. I have since located a link where you should be able to go download your own free copy! Sorry I didn't have this information before. Stampington just published it this week to celebrate getting 7500 fans on Facebook. I admit I don't go on Facebook every day like I used to, so I had no idea this was coming until I got the scoop from one of my followers.

http://www.stampington.com/htmal/facebook_7500_party.html

Some of my favorite mixed media artists are in this publication. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this is a great freebie isnt it and lucky you being published in it...really liked your scrappy journal with all the layers

    ReplyDelete