Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks, Teesha, and Hello, Art Fiber Fest!

What is there that you have wanted to do for a long time but somehow never made it happen? For me it was AnythingFest. You know ArtFest, JournalFest ArtFiberFest, any or all those things that come under the umbrella of Teesha and Tracy Moore. I first met them years ago when they did a workshop locally on Evidence Journaling. It changed my life. Literally. I got Teesha to sign a print I bought from her once and she wrote me a little note on it. It hangs in my fabric studio and gives me inspiration. I've been keeping my eye on them ever since. No stalking, just a part of the fan club. Well this year, the stars lined up and my crazy art sister, Penney and I are venturing to Art Fiber Fest, with bells on. I hope we don't get kicked out of the airport for screaming when our planes touch down. She will be living in Virginia by then, so it will be like a little reunion on top of everything else. Sorry, Dave (and the pitbulls!), that's just how it's gonna be for a couple days. Try not to miss your girl. Well, anyway to make a long story short, Teesha put my envelope that Penney and I mailed our registrations in, right on her blog. I am so honored. I am counting the days 'til takeoff.

3 comments:

  1. Jane Eileen
    I posted on my blog about your "Domino Pendant"...
    Thank you again for the wonderful giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cool envelope! Way to go!

    I'm headed to ArtFest (in 30 days~ACK!!) but I am thinking I may have to save my pennies for ArtFiberFest '10...it sounds like a blast, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soo jealous for many reason!! I admire and maybe stalk Teesha too! some day I will make it! Fill us in!! have a blast!

    ReplyDelete