Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Swap Revealed








In a previous post, I mentioned that I was asked to participate in a Valentine's exchange in which each participant decorated 3 boxes and put goodies inside which had to include a handmade item. These are the boxes I made using real wooden cigar boxes, the goodies, a closeup of one of my handmade items, and what each box looked when it was opened. My handmade items were domino pendants which you can see in the photo as well as in another post and fabric and lace notepads that contain lots of funky papers I cut up just for these gifts. I hope everyone likes them. It sure was exciting making them.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOO - gor-je-mous! I wish I was getting one of these little gems! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some beautiful art!
    Karen K
    Sun City
    http://SadiesSilkenThreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete