Saturday, July 20, 2013

There IS more than one reason.

More than one reason to wear an apron, that is.  Sometimes you just don't have enough hands and you gotta have things handy. You don't wanna be pulling a wagon behind you, and you certainly know running back and forth for stuff won't do. So what's a girl to do? Get an apron. An apron with lots of pockets. It might look like this one has four, but it really has nine. When I sewed the pocket section on, I made one section three pockets deep and the others two sections deep. I think this will make it easy to get around the room with pens, pencils, tiles, all the stuff I'll need when teaching the next Zentangle classes. I knew a regular plain white canvas apron just wouldn't do. So, yep, I think this is gonna be the ticket. 
Ok, update, I woke up this morning and it was looking a little top heavy, and even though I purposed did this to show full coverage tangling and not, I decided to add a little something to the bottom. Here is what it looks like now.

2 comments: