Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something Special: The White Pages



These are a few of the pages from my newest class that was added to the Art Unraveled lineup yesterday. I originally proposed this class for last year's lineup, but other classes were chosen then. But this year, it's a go, and I am pretty excited about it! I really did have a lot of fun making it and can't wait to help others do their own version of it. The class is called Something Special: The White Pages. I made it thinking there are lots of things fiber artists save in their stashes for something special and I thought this might be a great time to break those special things out and put them in a book. Students can do their pages all white, or whatever color(s) they prefer. I can't wait to see their creations. Find more info. and pictures here...

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea and a truly beautiful outcome! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete