Friday, October 29, 2010

Just a Few Spots Left

OK, Kids! This is the last call. I will be teaching my Double Double book next Saturday at Frenzy Stamper. 3 spines, 4 signatures, like 2 books in one. Load of easy fun making it. More details are available on the side bar of this blog, in the store, and via the link provided. The last I knew, there were only 5 spots still available, and I have been contacted via email about 3 of those 5 in the last two weeks, so they may be gone as well by the time this is being read, leaving just 2 remaining spots. This will be the last time this class is offered this year, at least. If you want to take it, be sure to call Debbie at 480-946-0007 before it is too late! : ) This has been one of my most popular classes ever, partially because all it requires is the ability to sew an almost straight line, and nearly all the supplies are included in the cost, and participants get  personalized labels with their own names on them to sew in the book. If you do not have a sewing machine of your own, I can bring one for you, as long as you tell Debbie when you register. This has always been an exciting class. If you have any questions about it, please email me at janeeileen@hotmail.com.


2 comments:

  1. Do you teach this as an online class? I'm in Utah buy love the double double.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your books, they remind me of my pocket books.

    ReplyDelete